<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

day dream+first dream after teenagehood 

so the dream i had today at the t.v. station my uncle works at. i fell asleep under his desk:
i'm in fort wayne and i'm at my parents house looking out the back window and at the pool but everything is all distorted and i realize it's a dream and i'm happy about it. i'm trying to go outside to fly and i wake up but i'm all bummed that i didn't make it outside. then i have a long talk with my dad but it's not very fun. in fact it was shitty. then my uncle wakes me up and i go edit video after coffee and a cigarette half expecting to wake up again.waking life style.

ok this was yesterday, i spent the night at my friend domonique's house and i dream that i'm back in canterbury and mr lewis is throwing fastballs in the gym, and i intentionally let them hit me to be a dick like i'm willing to let it happen, and someone else did too, but i can't remember who...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com