<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

So I'n barely willing to admit one of these dreams, because it weirded me out so much. Still does but oh well.
First Dream: I was in Hawaii, just like in real life, and I was at some strange building where I was skateboarding and I think I went to the beach and there were crazy big waves, and i got caught in a whirlpool. Someone pulled me out but thn this kid startd to pick a fight with me. He must have been half my size and he was totally trying to kick my ass. I feel bad but I clocked the little bastard and he ran away. Then i went skateboarding again and he showed up with three friends. So I think i kinda beat the shit out of 3 kids, but they were definately the instigators, they just ran up at me. I'm not sure what else happened though.
Second Dream: I had just gotten back from Hawaii to Fort Wayne and i was going to hang out with Mary(my ex-girlfriend), but she stood me up and when I went to her house it was just her family there(mom and brothers). It was kind of late so her mom said I could wait there for her to come back. Well her mom put her brothers to bed and then she came back downstairs wearing a bathrobe. She asked me why I stayed away so long and I was kind of shocked because I thought she hated my guts. Well she does in real life. Anyways she talked about how lonely she was because her husband and her got a divorce. Then she opened her robe and said she missed me. Then she grabbed me and started kissing my neck. She wrestled me to the ground and I escaped. Right then Mary and her friends walked in the door and in less than a few minutes the truth came out. But strangely Mary wasn't upset by it. I'm sure she would be if she read this though.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com