<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 16, 2003

It was me and my skateboard at some girl's house, but i've never met her before. i have this strange tendancy to meet people i don't know after i dream about them. anyways she was a friend of this girl sarah i met this summer. while i'm hazy on the details i do remember realizing that it was a dream. this is because when i was skateboarding i landed an impossible late flip and thought "I must be fucking dreaming." And i decided I was. After that when i was introduced to people i told them that I was dreaming, but i didn't want to be rude and tell them that my brain created them all, and they were just pieces of my subconcious personified during rapid eye movement. i'm not a dick, after all. It was strange though because the whole time i felt like i was going to black out or that i was really exhuasted and i'm not sure why. but i also ate some really good cereal and a homemade muffin. they were delicious.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com