<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

I was at Wal-Mart with my mom, my grandma, my great-grandma, and my 5 year old cousin Rio. We were in line checking out and my cousin started too pee his pants. It was super dramatic he was lying on the ground screaming and pissing everywhere, so I walked to the car while my grandma took him to the bathroom. We were back at home and my great grandma stated jumping on the bed. Then she fell off so I had to pick her up and put her back in bed. All of a sudden I'm taking this class back at Wal-Mart. There's a black chick with short blonde hair who I started talking to. She was cool. My teacher was kinda fat and wore really bizarre clothes. I'm not sure what the class is for, but its super boring so I pull out my pipe and smoke a bowl. When I'm done with the bowl I go to the bathroom to smoke a cigarette. I run into my friend from hawaii Harry, and I go to smoke him out but i only have a nug left. I accidently kill the bowl. He said he was going to pick up this other kid Lindsey and watch football. Back in class I keep wondering if I'm caught and if I won't get credit for the class. Either way I was like fuck it, its not worth it. this is the first time i had a dream that took place in hawaii.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com