<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 23, 2003

Welcome to my waste of space. I'd like to think that someday it will be more than that, but I doubt I have the patience or the time. Oh well. So anyways check it out, I'm assuming you know me, but you may not. Ok I admit it I'm kinda at a loss of inspiration right now. So sue me asshole. Last Night's Dream

I joined the militairy. I had a reason why in my dream but it escapes me now. My sleeping quarters was a small co-ed room with 9 other people. Our beds spanned wall to wall touching each other. One of the girls made a joke about having sex and how your neighbor would completley be aware. I knew this comment was meant toward my girlfriend{ladies i don't have a girlfriend} and I. Well as time went on strange things I forget now started happening due to these odd creatures i can't remember. I do remember that I was the key in eliminating them, because i had this awesome power in my index fingertips that allowed me to shock them, which apparently solved the problem. My dad showed up during the creature raid and I think he was proud of me.

I'm kinda bummed that I can't remember the details of the dream, someone woke me up and its all hazy, almost dreamlike in my memory...

thanks for reading.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com