<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 23, 2003

Even though I love children, I hate it when my little cousins bounce on me in the morning. I sleep on an air matress so it's like a trampoline when run and jump on it. I catch an inch of air and groggily struggle not resorting to violence. I try to pretend that I'm still asleep, ya know "play dead". I should know that shit won't work, I've seen the discovery channel before. It just fuels the fire. How do they have so much energy at 6:00am.
My toddler cousins are on crack.
Anyways, Last nights dream:
I was on a plane with my oldest sister and some of her friends from school, and we were going to some foreign country or something. After we landed we were getting some french toast and these girls kept passing by and going up an escalator. All these beautiful girls kept walking by it was like I was dreaming. They would look at me and smile so I'd smile back, so on so forth. Then all of a sudden I found myself at my parents house in Fort Wayne. My sister was throwing a party and one of the escalator girls was having a conversation with me. My sister came up was talking shit to me about mackin' one of her friends. I laughed and kept talking to her. Then I suddenly felt like I was on a trampoline. "Wake Up! Wake Up!" I hate the smell of children in the morning.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com